To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 196, Issue 26
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 23:11:16 -0700
The editing commands you need are on the Wire Tab of the Wires table in EZNEC by W7EL.  The copy and rotate function is under Make Multiple Copies.

The project that you're attempting is non-trivial, so a study of the manual for the NEC version you're using is in order. Those of us who know enough to answer questions have already done that.

73, Jim K9YC