[TowerTalk] Homebrew PCB

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Homebrew PCB
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 23:04:40 -0000
I am working on a little project and I am considering having a PC board made
instead of soldering individual wires to each component. This is to control
antenna relays and filters so my post is towertalk appropriate. I know that
there are many online that will make short run PCBs. They require file
formats that I am unfamiliar with. I have AutoCAD and Solidworks. Does
anyone have any personal experience where to get a few PC boards made and
what I can use to design the simple circuit?

John KK9A