Re: [TowerTalk] Need plates for 65G (Jim)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need plates for 65G (Jim)
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 02:08:23 +0000 (UTC)
 Agreed - to a point.   Several years ago, I purchased a 45G bearing plate and
a rotator plate.  The plates themselves looks like a perfect copies of Rohn
plates, but he provided plated hardware, which I threw in the trash.
He may provide galvanized hardware now, but I ended up using SS U bolts.
YMMV,
Tom, N2SR

    On Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 7:19:35 PM MDT, John Keating