Re: [TowerTalk] Galvanic Protection of Guy Anchors

To: "Larry B." <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Galvanic Protection of Guy Anchors
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 23:32:14 -0500
Bingo!  October 2010 QST.

Thanks, Larry!

73,
Scott K9MA

On 5/29/2019 20:57, Larry B. wrote:
I think it was written by K1KP.
73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

-----Original Message----- From: K9MA Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 21:20 To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: [TowerTalk] Galvanic Protection of Guy Anchors Does anyone know where to find the article, in QST, I think, about this topic? (I've searched the QST archives on every keyword I can think of.) Failing that, any other source of information? My guy anchor rods are getting rusty, so they need some protection. Web searches seem only to lead to vendors of systems for huge broadcast towers.

73,

Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA