[TowerTalk] 3/8" Fiberglass Guy Rods

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3/8" Fiberglass Guy Rods
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 13:43:08 +0000 (UTC)
Hello-   If anyone has a need for some 3/8" fiberglass guy rods I have around
48 of them that are 20' long each. Some appear unused, others have the spiral
markings left by the preform grips that had been on them at one time. They are
covered with a white coating, presumably painted. I thought I would offer them
here one last time before I do something with them, I have no need for them.
Will sell cheap or trade for something. Pickup in zipp 77835 near Crockett,
TX.Thanks, Byron W5FH