Re: [TowerTalk] Archives?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Archives?
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 13:21:39 -0500
I read towertalk and other lists in the archives rather than receiving numerous emails. For some reason in March or April 2018 the links to their list archives just disappeared from the bottom left of the Contesting.com home page. There is a wealth of information in the archives and it would be nice to have easy access to it. Luckily for those that know they exist, Google can find a few ways to access this information.

John KK9A