[TowerTalk] Ham IV Rotator and Green Heron Controller For Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham IV Rotator and Green Heron Controller For Sale
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 02:15:32 -0400
 I have a Green Heron R-21 controller and a Ham IV rotator that I recently
removed from the tower of a friend.  These were bought from DX Engineering in
late 2012. (I have the original sales recpt.) He is moving and gave me these
items for removing his tower, etc. These were used to turn a light weight HF
beam only (Force 12 C3-S.)  I have a length of rotor cable with the quick
disconnect for the Ham IV. (Not sure of the length but will measure.) Open to
offers and would prefer to sell as a package IF possible.  Contact off list.
- Mike, K4CVL