[TowerTalk] Fall Zone

To: undefined <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fall Zone
From: Wilson Lamb <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 11:20:31 -0400 (EDT)
I wouldn't want a neighbor's tower/Yagi looming over my backyard...and I love
towers!
The fall zone idea seems like simple good manners.
 I have been loosely involved in dropping 200' BC towers, dropped by cutting
the rods at one guy anchor, thus losing all guys on that side.
They fell absolutely full length, with a few sections not even bent!
I think a foundation failure (soil, bolt, gin pole) would drop a crankup to
full length.
Is there any experience available on this?
WL