Re: [TowerTalk] tower removal question... the filane...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower removal question... the filane...
From: Tom WA9WSJ via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:24:09 +0000 (UTC)
 Thank you all for your suggestions, I very much appreciate them! Especially
Mac's 'supporting' response! This reinforces ham radio brotherhood! THANK YOU!
During the time that you were all good at responding, and I was considering all
of them, the guy who was to help me with a bucket truck, had a heart attack.
Thank God he survived. His recovery time gave me more time to read and consider
all of your input. I decided against dealing with the tower. Just too many
unknowns and safety is paramount. So onward to other safer adventures.Thanks
again for all your input.
73 Tom

    On Monday, May 6, 2019, 8:19:42 PM MDT, Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>