[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Tower Base

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Tower Base
From: Robie Elms <ruler55@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 23:44:30 +0000
I have an old Tri-Ex tower Model HM-354 with a TA-54H tilt over accessory.
I'd like to reinstall this tower in a new location and am in need of a
RCB-54HT concrete base mount. I thought that the current production
Tashjian RCB-54LT base might be suitable, so I contacted Tashjian Towers
and Karl informed me that the current concrete base was not suitable and
they no longer support the old model Tri-Ex tower.

Has anyone else faced this situation and found a solution?  I'd rather not
"re-invent the wheel" if possible.

Robie - AJ4F