To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 200, Issue 30
From: Shane Youhouse <kd6vxi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 21:31:03 -0700

I wouldn't expect you would get a response.

The email reflectors have been removed since mid to early 2017 from the
contesting.com front page.

The survey is from 2016.

Their hasn't been any real update to www.contesting.com in years, sans what
a couple people add, like new contests coming up and the propagation
report.

Contesting.com is dying.

I've emailed the admins about this and never got a response.  Tried a
couple times.

Our reflectors (towertalk, top and, rfi and amps are all ones I've subbed
to, amps since the grate parasitic debate, circa the late 90s!) will go
away as people get older and stop contributing.

Steve, how many new subscribers do we get now vs two years or so ago.  Kind
of hard to find the list when uts only referenced by search engines now!

Anyway, off my soapbox.  But seriously, if we want a better reflector, how
about getting the reflectors listed on the front page again, and maybe
having site Adkins that actually respond to direct emails.

--Shane
KD6VXI