[TowerTalk] Stealth paint for invisible tower

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stealth paint for invisible tower
From: "W7ZZ" <w7zz@wavecable.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 20:45:47 -0700
Before my towers went up, my XYL and I went into the back yard with numerous
paint samples, to find the color that would most make the towers blend in with
the back yard cedar trees.  The winner, hands, down?  Sherwin Williams
“Anonymous” which comes in a “direct to metal” version (pricey, but worth every
penny, both in terms of aesthetics and durability).  Remember:  a happy wife is
a happy life.  😊

73 Doug W7ZZ