Re: [TowerTalk] High VSWR

To: Glenn Pritchard <gpritchard7000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] High VSWR
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 08:27:50 -0500
I can see the attraction of a system such as this to government, where a single
antenna to cover all of HF might be needed, but in an amateur station, it seems
like a ton of money putting all eggs into one basket. One clamp failure and
your entire antenna system is a crumpled heap of aluminum.

Perhaps one tower is all he had space to raise, but it also seems like a huge
sum of money to not even get SO2R capability.

Cool project to follow in the photo essay, and condolences on the final result,
sincerely.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone