[TowerTalk] Help with advice...hdx-555 tower

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with advice...hdx-555 tower
From: w5jmw@towerfarm.net
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2019 20:01:21 -0500
Hello all.Here's the problem.I had a hdx-555 laying virtually in grass till about a month ago.Put it up ,noticed a little grass left on the tower.Well I cranked it up.Now when I try to lower some grass catches the top section.I can get it down a little less than half.I have a high pressure washer(3000) got it wet but still sticks.Can a hdx-555 with the trx-8o hd rsising mech.be lowered like this??? what if I brace the lifting mech by a truck..Thoughts please..73 john