Re: [TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:23:01 -0700

I don't think that crotchety old timer rant helped the situation a bit, though.  Disparaging all those other opinions without offering a reasoned one of your own just adds clutter and spite.

By the way, science IS exact ... it's weak understanding of the physics and poor capture of all the variables that undermines its application.  The back and forth assertions and corrections here on TowerTalk that you just criticized are how all that gets sorted out among us.  It's a pity that you don't understand that, since the same push/pull is how our judicial system attempts to get to the truth in court ... except of course here we don't intentionally lie.

Dave   AB7E