Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft/MFJ Traps

To: Glenn Pritchard <gpritchard7000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft/MFJ Traps
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:07:44 -0500
Since MFJ also owns Hy-Gain, it wouldn't surprise me if they were using a common trap design. If so, I'd suspect the Hy-Gain traps would have the same issues. Has anyone seen the insides of one?

I can't tell what kind of material they're using for the coil form. Two of the MFJ traps are currently on my A3, but I think I'll put the originals back.

73,
Scott K9MA