[TowerTalk] Multiple antennas on a ring rotator

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multiple antennas on a ring rotator
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 08:46:26 -0500
I am wondering if anyone has experience with mounting multiple antennas on a single ring rotator. I have a brand new K0XG R65 ring with a prop pitch drive motor and I would like to mount my homebrew 6el 20m 60' boom OWA beam and a commercial 4el coil loaded element 40m beam on the same rotator with about 10' spacing. I have seen one low resolution photo of a K0XG ring turning a three stack of antennas but I have not been about to find much information on this or seen any other installations.

John KK9A