Re: [TowerTalk] EHS leads for Phillystran

To: "'Tim Duffy'" <k3lr@k3lr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EHS leads for Phillystran
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 19:06:35 -0400
Tim, Thanks for that information.  Do you find that the Moxons are more
sensitive to this interaction?

In my installation on 20M and 15M, I have preforms attached directly to the
tower then Philly down to 12 ft ground extensions with EHS.  I don't see any
SWR move with the turning of the beams.

On my other tower, I do see some change with 40M 3 el M2 beam (47 ft linear
loaded elements).  However my 80M wire yagi is 18 ft below and I was
assuming that is where some of the interaction was coming from.

Ed  N1UR