Re: [TowerTalk] Illuminating antennas on towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Illuminating antennas on towers
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 12:05:28 -0500
To check on my stuff, I use a Stanley LED spot light hand held. I think it's a 10W bulb and is stunningly bright.  Towers are 250-400' behind the house.  Definitely need my glasses but it's easy to see the beams when using that light assuming the precipitation at the moment does not block the line of sight.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com