Re: [TowerTalk] stack controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] stack controller
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 14:35:59 -0400

They are easy to program and I believe readily available from W4TV.
Yes, both microHAM Stack Switch (stack switching/matching for 2 or
3 antennas) and Stack Max (Stack Switch controller) are available
from stock at www.microHAM-USA.com.

I currently need to be able to control 7 relays in 7 programmable different combinations (all involving either 1, 5, or 6 of the relays
to be energized at a time, per the K3LR article from the 90's).
Steve,  you do not say which article so I can't comment directly to
that controller.  However, Stack Max does contain settings for both
the N4TZ and OM2KW stack designs (4 antennas - 8 relay outputs) if
one of them fits your requirements.  In addition, there is support
for several other "commercial" 2 and 3 antenna stacking units.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV