[TowerTalk] JK301 30M Dipole

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] JK301 30M Dipole
From: Elliott Lawrence via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:50:54 -0800
I have a12 year old Force12 30M linearly loaded dipole.  It works fine when the
local sea air doesn’t cause the loading wire connections to corrode making the
antenna unusable.  I’m tried of needing to repair the antenna every few years!

I’m considering a JK301 that uses loading coils and should be much more
reliable.  If someone has any experience with this antenna,  I would appreciate
any comments.  The JK Antenna website doesn’t show any access to the assembly
manual that I would like to see before any purchase.  I have made a request for
the manual from JK Antenna but so far no response.

Thanks es 73,
Elliott WA6TLA