Re: [TowerTalk] One Shot

To: Julio Peralta <jperalta4@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] One Shot
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 12:00:57 -0700
Julio,

Having used abt 60 or so one shots, in my very hard Arizona soil, I would
not do it. I'm certain hitting the copper joint with a sledge hammer would
certainly tear or rip the connect apart.

Now  if you are in a very soft moist soil, maybe so. If so, I'd suggest you
place a large piece or block of wood on top and hit it lightly and see
what happens. The joint may hold up to some pressure, but not much.

Good luck,

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA

Near Prescott, AZ