Re: [TowerTalk] What's this connector called?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What's this connector called?
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 08:11:04 -0800
On 11/16/19 6:05 AM, Kevin Zembower via TowerTalk wrote:
Thanks so much for the information. It must be exactly the C-type connector, from the dimensional specs in the Amphenol literature. I don't think I ever would have found this without help.

Too bad they're so expensive. I'm off to go looking for various adapters and converters.

I'll bet the between series adapters are expensive too. Maybe just replacing all the fixed connectors with something like DIN?

Thanks, again. 73

-Kevin
KC3KZ