Re: [TowerTalk] AB577 Experiences with Big Beams

To: Fredrick Matos <blainefred@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB577 Experiences with Big Beams
From: CHARLES ALLEN via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 11:19:38 -0500
Much will depend on your tower loading and space, but I have become a big fan
of JK Antennas. I have two, the JK Big Tri and the JK 403.  Each on separate
towers.  Both are sizable and I have gotten good performance from them. They
are well constructed.  I use an Orion 2800 rotator on each of them with no
problem.  I’m now considering adding The JK Mid Tri to replace an existing
mid-level antenna of another make on tower two.  Hope this is of some help to
you.

73 Chick, NW3Y

Sent from my iPad