Re: [TowerTalk] Parallel Connections

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Parallel Connections
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 20:40:21 -0600
I use chassis mount power poles on my entrance bulkhead for my control wires
(stack matches and rotor control). The bulkhead mounts allow for 4 pairs (8
wires).

I used frontpanelexpress.com  to design and order the aluminum plates that are
used for the bulkheads.

Using the power poles allows for a quick disconnect if a storm is approaching.

Rich -N5ZC

Sent from my iPad