[TowerTalk] Refurbishing Crank-up Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Refurbishing Crank-up Tower
From: "Riki, K7NJ" <k7nj@awinets.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 12:31:05 -0700
A friend has offered me an old ~70' crank-up tower. The steel and
galvanizing all appear to be in good shape, but the crank-up cables need
replacing. I would also like to have the pulley bearings replaced, and have
it made into a motorized crank-up (including pull down cable). I would
appreciate receiving contact information about any reputable person who
might be able to do this. I would have the tower shipped to them, and it
could be shipped back to me when the work is completed.

73, Riki K7NJ