[TowerTalk] Tashjian LM-470 crank-up tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tashjian LM-470 crank-up tower
From: "Riki, K7NJ" <k7nj@awinets.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 11:32:14 -0700
I have an M2 OR2800 rotator that I would like to be able to install in  a
Tashjian LM-470 crank-up tower that I may buy.   I would appreciate hearing
from anybody who has done this or may have information.  Questions that
arise: What rotator mounting plate is being used?  Does the rotator pass
between the braces when installing it?  If not, then how was it installed on
the mounting plate?  Is it possible to install or remove the rotator when
the tower is completely nested?

73, Riki Kline K7NJ