Re: [TowerTalk] Dismantling an old 40m beam

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dismantling an old 40m beam
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 12:12:50 -0600
I consider myself to be very innovative or resourceful, while i dont recall a time where i have faced the stuck pipes together situation, Rich i like this idea and will not forget it, i await an opportunity to swagger in with extra "Bravado" and casually toss or offer this solution to the next situation this technique where it can be applicable.

thanx much:  mac/mc w5mc