[TowerTalk] Bolts for Rohn 55 guy bracket

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bolts for Rohn 55 guy bracket
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:24:24 +0000 (UTC)
I recently picked up a couple of used Rohn 55 guy bracket assemblies.  However,
I believe the bolts that attach to the guy wire are undersized and probably
were for a Rohn 45 bracket.  They appear to be 5/8 inches and the hole will
accept a 3/4 inch.  So, I know I need a 3/4 inch grade 5 galvanized, but how
long should it be.  Too long and the shank will noit be able to be snugged, too
short and I won't be able to put a nut on it.  I can't find the info anywhere
on the Rohn site.
Help!
By the way, still looking for a third guy bracket assembly, Phillystran, a
rotor plate and top plate for Rohn 55.
K4XS/V31...soon.