[TowerTalk] Still clearing out the yard

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Still clearing out the yard
From: kj6y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 22:35:44 +0000 (UTC)
I have a good amount of used tower and antenna hardware.  Porcelain Guy Line
Strain Insulators 502 and some 504Large Glass end insulators, 8 1/2 " long.
Used on W6AM RhombicsHygain and KLM antenna parts.  Element to boom mounts.
Lexan element mounts.Coax stand offs for Tri-Ex.  IIX standoffs for side
mounting VHF/UHF antennasLots of other stuff.  Let me know what you are
interested in or what you need.  I might have it  Skip Bolnick,
KJ6YCommunications Service Cowww.kj6y.com818-522-5421