Re: [TowerTalk] Help Las Vegas Area

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help Las Vegas Area
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 10:16:36 -0700
Thanks to all for suggestions.  I called Tiberti Fence and they gave me
FREE a 5' length of HD pipe.  Now to dig the hole.  Thanks again all.

Richard
*W7ZR* ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU,
J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*