Re: [TowerTalk] Insuramce (robert wa1fcn)

To: Richard Bell <richfbell@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insuramce (robert wa1fcn)
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 19:47:45 -0400
Richard, based on the assessments of some ham aquaintances, the ARRL insursurance is limited and inferior to what's available, though surprisingly, from your typical home owner's insurance.

I was clued into this by  a W8 qso, who was a susceptible to severe thunderstorms, tornadoes, etc.  I have had "full replacement coverage" for my homes with residences in NJ and, now, in Virginia.  I won't go through the litany of incidents that they have quite responsisbly compensated me for over the years, but htey have been remarkably honorable.  I strongly suggest that you consult with your home owner insurer for guidance.  OTOH, you may want to contact me privately for the names of my insurers,  former and current.

73, Joe
K2XX

Richard Bell <mailto:richfbell@sbcglobal.net>
Thursday, May 21, 2020 3:50 PM
What about the policy offer through the ARRL? Appears to rather affordable and would cover everything ham related.

Don’t flame me, I’m just asking.

73 W5BXE

Message: 1