Re: [TowerTalk] Tower service company in Northeastern California/Norther

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower service company in Northeastern California/Northern Nevada
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:15:16 -0700
On 6/11/2020 7:38 AM, Christian Kennedy wrote:
Anyone got pointers to a tower service company that doesn't need a day's
travel time to and from a site in Northeastern California?

I've had excellent work from Hector, XE2K, who does a lot of work at the W7RN station east of Reno. He arranges trips so that travel costs are split between clients. I know that once travel restrictions are lifted, he has more work at W7RN and I have more work for him here near Santa Cruz. Hector is both very smart and very professional.

73, Jim K9YC