Re: [TowerTalk] NVIS

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] NVIS
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 06:08:35 -0500
The problem with these antennas (one problem at least) is when they
are used by hams who don't understand the lack of reciprocity between
transmitting and receiving when using them.  They hear great but are
piss weak when they call me from 500 miles away, and they cannot
understand or believe it when I can barely copy them answering my CQ.
This is especially true on 160 m.

Rob
K5UJ