Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA 55o MDP

To: towertalk@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com, ai4dq@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA 55o MDP
From: kj6y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 21:52:48 +0000 (UTC)
I have to disagree with Steve,  I've worked on more crank up towers in the past
45 years than I care to remember.  And I've see what happens when the cable
breaks.  Not a pretty picture.  I've always say it's better to replace the
cables too soon than waiting till it's too late. At the same time it gives you
the chance to check the pulleys and hardware.Just my humble opinion and I'm
sticking to it.  Skip Bolnick, KJ6YCommunications Service
Cowww.kj6y.com818-522-5421  In a message dated 6/20/2020 11:40:34 AM Pacific