Re: [TowerTalk] Do I need an insulator on the ends of my

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Do I need an insulator on the ends of my
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 13:28:50 -0500
You might get an idea of the voltage by modeling a center fed full wave wire,
tuned for maximum impedance.  It will depend strongly on wire diameter. For a
center fed dipole, figure half that impedance and twice the power. I.e.,
1/(sqrt 2) times the voltage across the feedpoint of the full wave model.

73,

Scott K9MA

Scott Ellington

 --- via iPad