Re: [TowerTalk] Dummy Load power resistors...questions!

To: n0tt1@juno.com, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dummy Load power resistors...questions!
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:34:43 -0700
On 6/29/20 10:33 AM, n0tt1@juno.com wrote:
OK, thanks Jim,

Interesting why Bendix would call this thing (in part) a
"modulator"...nothing
in there to modulate a RF signal that I know about....just a high power
50-ohm dummy load.

It's a dummy load for a modulator, so the nomenclature might have been arranged that way, and along the line, a comma or something got dropped.

that is, it might have been "Dummy Load, Modulator"

73,
Charlie, N0TT