Re: [TowerTalk] T2X rotor issue

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X rotor issue
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 16:20:10 -0600
Are the Ubolts 2 inch?

W0MU

On 7/3/2020 6:42 PM, Robert Harmon wrote:
Jon,

I have had a number of T2X rotators over the years and they all worked nicely with
2" OD mast.  Thats a strange situation
with your unit.   It will be interesting to hear if others have had this issue.
 I am taking an old unit out of service next week
for overhaul.  I will see what I find on the ears.

73,
Bob
K6UJ

On Jul 3, 2020, at 4:47 PM, Jon Zaimes via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>