[TowerTalk] Antenna for Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna for Sale
From: "Tom Nolan" <nolantho@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:33:00 -0400
I recently purchased and installed a Cushcraft A4S tribander on my tower. I
soon learned that the antenna was too large for by tower location. I have
retired the A4S and replace it with a MA5B that has a  much smaller turning
radius.

I would like to find a good home for the A4S and will accept the first offer
over $500. I paid $720 for the antenna plus another $70 for the The Big
Signal Balun that is included in the deal.

The antenna was only on the tower for about two weeks and is now in storage
in my shed. It is partially assembled.

Local pick up would be preferred but we may be able to work out shipping
arrangements; not included in the price of the antenna.

Thanks

TN

Tom Nolan W3EX
MONTCO ARES AEC