[TowerTalk] Hygain MK-80

To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain MK-80
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 13:41:31 +0000
Greetings,

I am wondering if anyone has seen, used, or might even have a picture of a
Hygain MK-80. I currently have a 14AVQ. I know it is a compromise, but it is
much better than no antenna.

I stumbled across the MK-80 on the web, and thought 40 KHz of poor antenna on
80 meters would be better than no antenna on 80 meters.

The downloadable instructions leave a lot to be desired, and I have been unable
to find a picture of a 14 AVQ with MK-80 add on.

So, anyone have any pictures? Experience with it?

Thanks and 73,
Gary "Joe", kk0sd