Re: [TowerTalk] Best Way To Clean Copper Ground Wire for Erico Cadweld C

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best Way To Clean Copper Ground Wire for Erico Cadweld Connection?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 03:19:55 -0500
In the welding process the materials are melted together, not bonded like
mechanical connections.  The tarnish, and other contaminants, will be
vaporized.

But, to answer the question about removing tarnish, I use a combination of
wire brush and sandpaper.  Scotch-Brite also works quite well.

73, Keith NM5G