Re: [TowerTalk] zero RFI float charger for 12V battery

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] zero RFI float charger for 12V battery
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 08:44:23 -0700
I've had very good success with BatteryMinder float chargers attached standby for years. They work on a pulse charge system and go months before I add a little water to flooded batteries. The pulse system also desulphates older batteries and in some cases with substantial restoration of A-H capacity. No RFI heard. Every other float charger I've had needed frequent water or destroyed the battery.

Available as wall warts and in larger capacities 12 and 24v.

Grant KZ1W