Re: [TowerTalk] 4-high stack switches

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4-high stack switches
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 07:04:46 -0500

Great question Pat, you certainly cannot be the only one who would want this. I used an Array Solutions 4 Yagi switch about 20 years ago, which used 75 ohm coax phasing lines. Lightning took out the AS push button controller and the model was discontinued so the controller was not replaceable. I used it with a homebrew rotary switch for a while which I disliked. When I moved to NC, since I only have two or three beams per band, I started using StackMatches with MicroHam push button controllers. You can inquire with Array Solutions and see if they will build a relay box for you.

John KK9A

Patrick Barkey N9RV wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone manufacture/sell 4 -high stack switches anymore?  I imagine it
is a pretty low volume product.  My homebrew switch of 20+ years is getting
long in the tooth and I am looking to upgrade it with something with sealed
relays.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

   - Pat
     N9RV