Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery hardware part.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery hardware part.
From: Martin Flynn <maflynn@theflynn.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:42:28 -0400
https://www.mcmaster.com/spade-bolts/

Spade bolt maybe?

On 8/14/2020 7:31 PM, Joe K2UF wrote:
I'm looking for a hardware part.  I don't know it's name.  They used to use
them a lot in Heathkits.  It is threaded on one end usually 6/32 and the
other end was flattened with a hole approx. 1/8".  The whole thing was about
1/2 to 3/4 inch long. Usually used to support an aluminum plate to another.
I'm sure someone stocks them but I don't know what to ask for.  Anyone know
what they are called.  I tried to describe them to someone at Mcmasters &
Carr but they could not identify it.  Maybe some one has an old Heathkit
construction manual that would have the description in the parts list.