[TowerTalk] For Sale - Swing Gate for Rohn 25G - IDC Technology

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale - Swing Gate for Rohn 25G - IDC Technology
From: "John O'Mara" <w4nf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:57:50 -0400
Good morning,

I have an IDC Technology Swing Gate for Rohn 25G that I have decided not to
install.  I already have an identical swing gate mounted for my middle
antenna of my 3 stack and it has performed flawlessly.  This swing gate is
of welded aluminum construction and includes all the mounting hardware.  The
top and bottom shelves are secured with u bolts to all three legs of the
tower which keeps both sections perfectly aligned and plumb.  The rotor
plate is drilled for Hy-Gain and Yaesu rotors.  There are some pictures of
my installed swing gate on my webpage  at w4nf.com and there is a picture on
the IDCtechnolgy.net website also.  $275 plus shipping from 20112.  You can
call me at 703-791-3302 or email me at w4nf@comcast.net
<mailto:w4nf@comcast.net>  with any questions.

Take care and 73, Jack W4NF