Re: [TowerTalk] safely installing and removing a temporary guy wire

To: WC1M <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] safely installing and removing a temporary guy wire
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 16:28:29 -0500
45G guyed three levels..  I would not hesitate loosening all three of the
top guy wires, then take the one off and hang it straight down, climb up,
fix the problem climb down and put everything back as it was.  That would
be on the tower under same normal conditions as when it was installed.

73..Stan, K5GO