Re: [TowerTalk] safely installing and removing a temporary

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] safely installing and removing a temporary
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 12:08:47 -0500
I’m assuming the dipole is slacked during a storm because it has hard
attachments at the ends?

Once the dipole is free, it may be worth addressing that so this all doesn’t
happen again. Pulleys and weights or springs to provide play during high winds?

I’m assuming each end is only holding up its leg, as opposed to a flat-top
dipole where the ends are holding everything plus the coax?

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone