[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Come-Along Recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Come-Along Recommendations
From: <marko.n5zo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 11:30:35 -0700
I was just in garage and looked what I used when put up my towers and
antennas few years ago, I eventually needed 2 units in same time so I have
these:
https://lug-all.com/products/1-1-8-ton-cable-hoist
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004Y68W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_tit
le?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lug-all unit is great but I think for occasional work Maasdam unit is more
than adequate and I have found that if I need to go up to rig something
nowdays I usually take that along as it has smaller profile and is lighter.

73 de Marko N5ZO

Message: 1