Re: [TowerTalk] Paint Fiberglass antennas?

To: 'Tower Talk' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Paint Fiberglass antennas?
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 13:42:23 -0700
What didn't work for me was polyurethane. Boat paint is often polyurethane and very expensive.

I do have some FG poles from an estate that are painted with plain latex exterior and they look great. Some Rustoleum spray paints say they adhere to plastic, so they would be my other choice. I have had great success with their oil based paints on steel.

Grant KZ1W