Re: [TowerTalk] Tower resonant frequency

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower resonant frequency
From: "Bob, W3IDT" <w3idt@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 06:28:40 -0400
https://www.kkn.net/dayton2008/multi-element%20lowband%20verticals%206.pdf

Also:
Antenna book / on4un book:

a. 4 or 5 bent verticals from tower.
   Initially from YCCC guys.
b. coaxes to center switch.
c. coax length to be inductive
   to create reflectors for non-fed vertical.

Also
Could use poles /  ropes / other outrigger
to move top of verticals from top of tower.

Am on PC at this ridiculous Eastern Time
for something else. Hence, no direct references.

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT   .
. W3IDT@arrl.net            .
. W3IDT@comcast.net         .